Jennifer Catlin offers long distance mindfulness, meditation and other stress management technique consultations via phone or skype. We may focus solely on stress management or discuss ways to extend self compassion and a sense of worthiness. These are 60-minute sessions where we will discuss challenging experiences in your life and how to apply mindfulness to experience a greater sense of inner peace in your daily life. These sessions do not replace needed therapy by a mental health therapist, but are a wonderful support in your journey of self compassion and living a balanced life.
Mindfulness practice can help bring to awareness the shadow aspects of ourselves that we feel most ashamed about and also help nurture this space within to experience self compassion. Mindfulness can also assist individuals with learning to be in the present moment and attend to difficult emotions. We all experience these emotions as we enter various phases of life. Jennifer personally practices these techniques on a daily basis and finds the support to be essential to her health and well-being.
Some of the goals and areas of focus we can discuss through these sessions include:
- How to shift your relationship to anxiety and fear
- Stress management
- Moving through anger
- Learning how to be with the experience of physical pain and chronic health conditions
- Creating a new relationship with food and the practice of mindfulness in relating to eating
- Increasing self confidence, self worthiness and self love
- Interactions with challenging people
- Mindful parenting and some challenges we face as parents
- Moving beyond past emotional wounds
- Working with physical pain in the body
Mindfulness sessions are held via Skype for those who cannot travel to the office and at times, we may use imagery as a tool to process what arises during mindfulness practice. We can work with experiences of anxiety, stress management, and pain management/health conditions through mindfulness sessions.
Serving the Raleigh, Durham, Morrisville, Apex, Chapel Hill, Cary, Fuquay-Varina and Holly Springs, NC areas.
- Why You Get TriggeredMarch 29, 2020 - 3:25 pm
You may notice yourself being triggered by experiences you encounter or by things people do. You will know this effects you because you will find yourself feeling angry, fearful, frustrated, irritable or anxious. If you pay attention long enough, you might even begin to notice a pattern amongst what it is that causes you to […]
1127 Kildaire Farm Rd.
Cary, NC 27511