Just like you, I feel deeply. I understand:
- The overwhelm
- How it feels like too much a lot of time, especially these days
- That you are carrying not only your own issues, but everyone else’s too
- Your keen sense of picking up on other people’s feelings
- The anxiousness it creates
- How you are always putting everyone else’s needs above your own
- That you wish you could put it all down but just don’t know how
- The guilt you carry for not being able to help everyone, always
- Your very deeply caring and sensitive heart
For much of my life, I was a people pleaser, professional worrier (and good at it!) with a strong inner critic. As an introverted deep thinker, I also felt into the depths of my emotions. The issue was, I didn’t only feel my stuff, but I had what felt like a cursed ability to feel everyone else’s shit too. I was really good at putting all of my attention and energy toward others but rarely gave to myself – Until I had no choice because I burnt out with a freaking capitol “B”.
Prior to learning self compassion, all of the meditation in the world wasn’t helping me channel the inner Zen I desperately tried to connect with. I was confused and disconnected to myself because I gave everything I had to everyone else. I even depleted myself of mental energy from taking on the problems of strangers! I was always sensitive and felt others’ emotions but I didn’t know how to not hold onto them.
For 19 years, I have worked with others like you to share the life changing process of hypnotherapy and mindfulness that I too, experienced. It is my passion to help others discover inner peace, balance and freedom. This is not about bandaids. It is about discovering and transforming the root cause of what drives your behavior and inward mental and emotional battles. I know from experience that this is possible. I’m here to prove it. I’ve worked with countless sensitive feelers like you to help them reduce anxious feelings, guilt and self critical thoughts, gain self confidence, self compassion and live a purposeful life.
I am on team “You”. I believe you have the answers within and my role is to simply guide you to your inner voice – beyond the voices of the people pleaser, worrier, inner critic and anxiousness. Your authentic self is ready to be heard. She’s calling. It’s time to step into your power and shine like the person you are underneath all that “muck”. I can help you:
- Feel less overwhelmed and more empowered
- Learn how to care for others without carrying their emotions and challenges for them
- Be more present in your life because you no longer feel the need to escape
- How to feel purposeful and fulfilled but also free – connect to your soul’s purpose!
- Channel your inner Zen! Say goodbye to anxiety!
When I’m not processing with clients, you will find me spending time with my family and friends (the introvert in me loves smaller gatherings!), reading, at farmer’s markets, or playing in nature. I love to hike, kayak and discover waterfalls. I love music and was a music major in college before changing gears and focusing on psychology. I am on a continuous quest to learn and explore all life has to offer.
Contact me for a free 25 minute consultation or email for more info: