When I am not in the office, I enjoy spending time outdoors. I love all things nature, including hiking and kayaking! Besides the outdoors, I also enjoy reading, writing, a good cup of herbal tea (there is something I very much love about having an electric tea kettle) and spending time with my family and friends, both human and animal. I am married and have two children. I understand the complexities that busyness of parenthood and spousal relationships bring into life and am humbled to have the opportunity to continue to learn how to nurture these relationships in a way that allows for deeper connections with myself and my loved ones and I wish that for you too. I hold much gratitude for those I share this life with and am honored to walk with you on your path.
My Educational Background
I am a certified advanced hypnotist and regressionist and am a long time teacher and continued student of yoga and mindfulness meditation. I hold a dual B.A. in Psychology/Elementary Education and a M.S. in School Psychology. Some of my hypnosis and mindfulness education experience is listed below:
- Hypnosis Instructor Certification: Trained with Paul Aurand, CMHt, international instructor and a founding board member and past president of The Newton Institute.
- IACT Certified: Certified Instructor of Hypnotherapy
- Client-Centered Transpersonal Hypnosis Certification: IACT
- Duke Integrative Medicine Mindfulness Training for Professionals Program Certification: Trained with Dr. Jeffrey Brantley and Dr. Maya McNeilly
- Life Between Lives Spiritual Regression Hypnotherapy Training: The Newton Institute
- Life Between Lives Hypnotherapist Certification
- International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT): Member in Good Standing
- The Newton Institute (TNI): Member in Good Standing