My Educational Background
I am a certified advanced hypnotist and regressionist and am a long time teacher and continued student of yoga and mindfulness. I hold a dual B.A. in Psychology/Elementary Education and a M.S. in School Psychology. Some of my hypnosis and mindfulness education experience is listed below:
- Hypnosis Instructor Certification: Trained with Paul Aurand, CMHt, international instructor and a founding board member and past president of The Newton Institute.
- IACT Certified: Certified Instructor of Hypnotherapy
- Client-Centered Transpersonal Hypnosis Certification: IACT
- Duke Integrative Medicine Mindfulness Training for Professionals Program Certification: Trained with Dr. Jeffrey Brantley and Dr. Maya McNeilly
- Life Between Lives Spiritual Regression Hypnotherapy Training: The Newton Institute
- International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT): Member in Good Standing
- The Newton Institute (TNI): Member in Good Standing and instructor for approved affiliate TNI hypnotherapy training program.
- Kripalu Yoga: Certified Kripalu Yoga Teacher
- M.S., School Psychology: I hold my Master’s Degree in School Psychology from SUNY Oswego.
- B.A., Psychology and Elementary Education: I hold bachelor’s degrees in both psychology and elementary education.