I am a certified advanced hypnotist and regressionist and am a long time teacher and continued student of yoga and mindfulness meditation. I hold a dual B.A. in Psychology/Elementary Education and a M.S. in School Psychology. Some of my hypnosis and mindfulness education experience is listed below:
- Completed Hypnosis Instructor Certification with Paul Aurand, CMHt, international instructor and a founding board member and past president of The Newton Institute. I am certified through IACT (International Association of Counselors and Therapists) as a Certified Trainer of Hypnosis and teach hypnotherapy certification courses which enable students to become certified through IACT. How to Learn Hypnosis
- Completed training and certification in client-centered, transpersonal hypnosis and certified through IACT, which maintains some of the most rigorous standards and requirements in they hypnotherapy profession.
- Completed the Duke Integrative Medicine Mindfulness Training for Professionals program under the direction of Dr. Jeffrey Brantley and Dr. Maya McNeilly
- Completed Life Between Lives Spiritual Regression Hypnotherapy Training through the Newton Institute and maintain certification as a Life Between Lives Hypnotherapist
- Engaged in personal integration work with various mentors as I embarked upon my own healing journey through Lyme Disease and living authentically
- Member in good standing through the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT) and The Newton Institute (TNI).
- I maintain continuing education requirements every year as a hypnotherapy practitioner and instructor through IACT.
Some of my professional experience is listed as follows:
- Guest speaker for a variety of organizations
- Group workshop presenter for adults on a variety of topics for adults ranging from basic mindfulness instruction to stress management/relief from anxious feelings and relaxation, self compassion, worthiness, forgiveness, discovering purpose and meaning in life, addressing the inner critic voice, lovingkindness, mindful eating, integration with the inner child and more.
- Teaching Assistant for basic and advanced hypnotherapy training programs
- Teaching Assistant for past life regression hypnotherapy training programs
- Guest mindfulness teacher for large adult residential substance abuse rehab. program
- Adult retreat facilitator
- Guest mindfulness teacher for adolescent girl’s DBT group
- School psychologist in NY State for grades pre-k through 12
- Workshop presenter in schools, offering a variety of topics for children in grades pre-k through 12
- Yoga therapist for children with special needs (autism, Asperger’s, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, etc…)
** For those seeking strictly clinical sessions, spirituality is not discussed in sessions unless it is desired by the client. I believe in meeting each person where they are and allowing each to discover their own unique path through this journey. For more information about Life Between Lives® spiritual regression hypnotherapy, please visit: http://www.spiritualregression.org/
*Serving Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Apex, Chapel Hill, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina and surrounding areas.